Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Prima September BAP Challenge

Hello everyone,

I'm back again to post my entry for Prima September Build  A Page challenge. This pretty sketch is designed by Keren Tamir and it's such a lovely sketch that gave me inspiration for my submission with Off The Rails Scrapbooking

Click here for more details on the challenge


So here's my interpretation of the sketch. 



The pattern paper is from Coffee Break Collection while the butterflies (at the bottom) and black labels were cut out from the Forever Green collection. I added glossy accent to the butterflies to give them more depth.
My favourite white pen from uniball was put to action to underline and emphasize on the word "beautiful".


The chipboard (This Moment) was from a Prima collection long time ago. I added some glitter glue to make it shine. Sorry I'm not sure which collection this chipboard is from as it's no longer in the original packaging :)
Oh nearly forgot... doily!! And how can we forget the pretty awesome doily die cut right? If you have not get this die cut. It's a must have! I die cut 2 doilies on a white cut stock to add some prettiness.
Lastly the prima crackle stencil and white gesso was used to create the webbed background.


A close look on these butterflies which were punch out from my matha stewart puncher. I wanted the butterflies to be more dreamy, thus I stamped them with Prima Chalk Ink and and Stampers Anonymous stamp. I inked the edge with the Prima white chalk ink as well.


In this last picture, you can see that I have use Prima 3D gel medium and Mica flakes in Granite to add more background texture.

So you see...I really love Prima, from their pretty papers, diecuts, mediums and of course flowers! I'm sure there are loads of fellow scrappers that are as fanatic over Prima as me :)

Alrighty....that's all for now. Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!

No comments: