Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Few Of My Favourite Things for Off The Rails Scrapbooking

Hi ya all,

Just to share I'm up on Off The Rails Scrapbooking today. It's my first feature and I have created a layout on my few favorite things. Check out this link http://offtherailsscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/


I have thoroughly enjoyed working on this layout using mostly items from Prima Marketing. Here's sharing some close up pictures here on all the details and pretty stuffs.

Butterfly and the word "beautiful" was cut out from Prima's latest Forever Green Collection pattern paper: spread your wings. Ranger glossy accent and glitter stickles was added to the butterfly and "this moment" chipboard

Butterflies were punch out from Prima Pattern paper and stamp with Chalk Ink in White. Final touches of gold mist was added. On the backgroumd, Prima 3D Gloss Gel, Gesso and Mica Flakes were used to create dimensions.


Words were cut from the same pattern paper as the butterfly. Prima Stencil and gesso were used for the cracked lines effect. 

As you can see most of the items and supplies are from Prima Marketing cause they are one of my favourite brand :)

Priscilla signing off now,,,,,have a great day everyone!

No comments: