Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April DT Submission for Made With Love

Hello everyone, ready for some layout inspiration?
For this month, DTs were given the assignment for sketch inspiration. I have not done any sketches or joined any sketch challenge before but this is more fun than I thought. I googled for sketches and was blown away by all the choices available. I finally settled on this layout taken from Scrapbook.com.


I try to stick as close to the sketch as possible and I have enjoyed sewing with my We Are Memory Kit so much :) So here's my take:


         



I realise that I have been using the color orange in quite a few of my recent pieces. It's becoming my new favourite color!

Supplies used which are available in Made With Love
Pattern papers from Webster's Pages - Sprinkled With Love
Tim Holtz Distress Stain - Dried Marigold
We are Memory Keepers Sew Easy Kit
Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Stamps
Staz On Ink Pads

Thank you for popping by and do remember to visit http://madewithlove.com.sg/design-team/ every Tuesday to check out inspirations from the fellow designers :)

No comments: