Sunday, February 16, 2014

Project Life 2014 - week 5 & 6

Hee hee a productive Saturday, I have....finish my project life page for week 5 & 6 which is based on Chinese New Year and Gabriel's craze for Lion Dance.



That's not all....I have managed to add on 2 pages of 8.5x11 dedicated to some sweet moments. So here goes....

First up, I scrap the very first text messages between the boys...I did a printscreen on the text messages and print them out on photo paper and finally cutting them out line by line....lots of work on cutting heh. But at the end of the day, it will be so worth it when they look back many years later.


Next! little one started typing away when we reached our in laws's place in Malacca....well the reason why this was scrap worthy...1) how many kids get a chance to work on a typewriter nowadays? They are all on computer keyboards now!2) He typed a really really sweet message...I will take it as his Valentine's Day gift for both me and hubby.


No no no that's not all....told you it was a productive Saturday right? *wink* In the midst of scrapping pages, I took a short break and slipped in this piece of decor for our home. Love this verse!


That's all for this week.Do remember to check back next Sunday for new updates!

PS: If you have noticed, I have been using lots of tags, wood and cork embellishments recently....yes, these are my current FAV :)

#ellestudio #americancraft #simplestories #teresacollins #mymindseye #heidiswapp #studiocalico #kaisercraft

No comments: