Saturday, January 4, 2014

January DT Submission

Another month has passed since I posted my Christmas inspiration. How fast hey.

So I spent the holidays arranging my photos and yes I'm a guilty for hoarding lots of photos in my phone!! It's so convenient that cameras are in-built into our phones now. This must be one of the greatest invention; especially for project life scrappers who wants to capture daily moments.

I chance upon a photo while saving them into their correct photo and it reminds me of one of my favourite song....Put Your Head On My Shoulder....love love love the Michael Buble version. He sang it so well.
So here's the layout I did putting the song and photo together!

Materials used on the above layout:
My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Record It Paper
Kaisercraft - Paradiso Collection Paper
Melissa Frances Embellishments
Prima Flowers and Leaves
AC Thickers
Hambly Screenprint (So sad this brand is no longer around)
Pearl Strings and Ribbons
Mulberry Flowers

With the love mood in toll, I decided to make a "love" card. Some early inspiration for Valentine's Day. 
I'm so jumping ahead of the calendar here. But it's never too early to start on some handmade stuffs right?



Material used:
AC Cardstock
Royal Lace Heart Doily
Simple Stories - Vintage Bliss papers
Teresa Collins- You Make Me Happy collection
Melissa Frances embellishments
Sudio Calico Sequins
Ribbons

Thanks for dropping by to check out my creations. 

Do remember to check out my other team members yummilicious pieces too!

2 comments:

yyam said...

Wow. That layout is gorgeous! Love the placement of all the elements! And how sweet is your card!

Hope 2014 is an amazing year for you Priscilla. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Yvonne. May 2014 be a fantastic year for you too :)