Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year

A Very Happy New Year to all! I bet you have a great New Year Party.

As for me, I had a handsome boy partying with me all day! Hahaha...we had some good adventure. Started the morning with him following me to work after which we drop by his school to pass some good bye presents to the teachers. 

He had such a wonderful team of teachers who prepared him so well for Primary One. Yes. Gabriel will be starting Primary 1 on Monday....another new milestone for him and new stress level for parents! Here's a picture of the notebooks I made for his teachers.



In the evening, we had our very first bus trip together when we took a bus to pick hubby up from the airport. While waiting for the bus, we took some selfies. When I told Gabriel, we need to take some photos to scrap our very first bus trip he said sure mum...take as many as you want. So cooperative! Here's one to share :)



Thanks for popping by and may 2014 brings lots of joy, great health and love to all.

No comments: