Friday, January 29, 2016

I'm A Big Kid Now
A Project For 2Crafty Chipboard

As we celebrate Christmas and get ready to start the new year with many new changes, January 2016 is swiftly gliding away as we are moving into the 3rd week of the month.
It has been a great 2 weeks for me so far. New changes and new adjustments has been real smooth.
I hope you have started New Year on the right foot too :)

Anyway, I'm popping by today to share a layout for 2Crafty Chipboards.
Many will know that I love working with flowers but as my boy grew older, flowers doesn't seem right on his scrap page anymore. 
So I'm really glad to have chipboards to replace my flowers instead. It's great when their chipboards are just so easy to work with and not to mention with the wide range of designs, you will definitely be able to find something to suit your project.


Check out the details! ;)
 

Circular frame: I have misted with Tattered Angels - Pots of Gold and doodled on the flower buds with Zig Millennium 0.3 pen.Title: I have primed it with a layer of black gesso, lightly mist the whole title using thesame medium as the circular frame. Then I dabbed on white paint sparingly and randomly. Using a Uniball Gel pen in white, I have outlined the word A Kid and added some dots onthe letter A. Lastly, Zig Calligraphy Metallic Gold pen was used to create some lines on the top of letter A.


 On these hexagons, I primed with black gesso and gave it some "umph" by going
around the 4 sides with the Uniball white gel pen.
Added little dots with my Zig pen on the tiny stars.
To let them have a little more attention too.


Here are two more close ups:



 
These are the 2Crafty chipboards used on my layout:

Mini Hexagon Clumps
5" Floral Frame 
I'm A Big Kid Now 
Corner Xmas Star Spray  

Happy Crafting!

No comments: