Friday, November 6, 2015

Life Quote on Canvas
For ColourArte

Hi peeps,

Popping by today to share a project for ColourArte.

Recently while I was rearranging my stamps, I came across this beautiful stamp from an old Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous collection with a lovely quote....

What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.

Lovely isn't it? 
A good reminder how I will not waste time on nitty gritty things that happens around us all the time. 

Here's the completed project.


Do check out my video tutorial on the whole process.



Like my project? I have good news to share!! :) 
ColourArte is currently having a 25% discount on their entire inventory. 
Hurry. Start shopping before stocks run out. 
http://www.colourarte.com/

Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy Crafting!

No comments: