Saturday, October 17, 2015

Happiness is This
A Project for Scrap Around The World

Gosh it's already mid October as we enjoy autumn...well not that we have 4 seasons here in Singapore. I wish we had though. Then I can have some cold weather to enjoy during Christmas. 
Oh yes!! The retail shops are already displaying Christmas items for sale! That reminded me....Christmas, my favourite holiday is just 2 months away :)

Alright. Back to the main topic of this post......
it's time for Scrap Around The World mid month reveal!
This is their gorgeous and colourful mood board for October created by the ever so talented -
Heather McMahon
Do visit this link for more details and inspirations by the designer team :)
http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.sg/2015/10/design-team-mid-month-reveal-october.html



Below is the layout I have created for the mid month reveal. 
Clearly, I have been inspired by the rainbow colors; I think everyone else have also been inspired by it. Who can resist such beautiful colors right?
Other than the striking colors,  the image of the tree and leaves have also give me some ideas to work on my layout.



Here are some close up photos and more details on the page.

I have fussy cut some beautiful autumn leaves from Bo Bunny Enchanted Harvest paper collection and layered it on the page to give it an effect of my boy of lying on a bunch of fallen leaves :)


This beautiful title chipboard is from 2Crafty Chipboard. Just perfect for my page!


Lastly, the rich colors on the background is created from Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.
Leaves Stamp is from Stampers Anonymous
Leaves Stencil of from The Crafters Workshop
The black edged corners were created directly from a stamp pad.


Hope you like this project and do check out Scrap Around The World challenge. 
Remember,....12 prizes to be won! Deadline is on 31st October 2015 so you still have time :)

Thanks for popping by.

No comments: