Thursday, July 16, 2015

Me - A Layout for Scrap Around The World

Alright this is the happy moment for me.....my very first layout for Scrap Around The World.

Since it's my first layout, I thought I scrap a photo of my headshot to double up as an official introduction from me to you :)




Here are some close up photos at different angles to capture the dimensions on this layout.








For those who are wondering what's Scrap Around The World...it is a challenge blog for worldwide scrappers! 

Challenge is held monthly from 1st to the end of the month and every first of the month, a mood board will be publish to provide some inspirations for crafters to work on. 
Below is the mood board for July. 
You can be inspired by anything on it not just the color palette. Isn't that great?




And that's not it!!!
Every month 12 winners will be chosen to win awesome prizes. 
Yes. You did not read wrongly and there is no typing error. It is 12 winners!

I know I got you interested...yes?? 
Do visit this link for more details of the challenge and of course the 12 awesome prizes to be won.

Thank you for popping by and  Happy Crafting To All.

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful layout! Great photo! Love all the texture and creative background! Thanks for the inspiration!