Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mixed Media Canvas - You Are My Treasure

Hi everyone, 

Today I'm popping by to share a canvas I have altered for SaCrafters. 

Like all mummies, we are clicking away on our cameras capturing precious moments with our lovely kids whenever we get the chance....So here's one of my favourite photo....Happy Mother's Day to all :)


Here's more close up photos for a better look on the layering and textures and you might have spotted some really old stash; layered stickers from K & Company. Yes I have been hoarding these for some years and finally decided to use them :)

  


   


Like what you see....Catch my 15mins video here for the whole process of how I created this canvas. Do feel free to leave some lovely comments.



And if you would like to get your hands on some of the lovely chipboards and stencils, these are the direct link to SaCrafters supplies used. Remember to use my discount code during check out for a 10% discount. Discount code: priscillafans 


Thank you and Happy Crafting.

No comments: