Sunday, June 1, 2014

Project Life 2014 - Week 18

Hi ya, I'm a little behind my weekly spread and being down with fever, flu and cough is causing further delay.

Well today, I finally feeling better after a afternoon nap (Thank God for weekends!). So I'm sharing my week 18 page which I have completed last week.

This Design E layout has never been my favourite but I had a go at it and found it to be very versatile. The 6x6 pockets just gives much more flexibility and space for different photo sizes and embellishments. Each pocket just works like a mini layout which is rather cool.


Not sure if you have notice....I have used a single sheet of 12x12 pattern paper for this page. That means another advantage for this layout....you don't have to for dig for 3x4 or 4x6 cards to work this page. Further more it's so easy to cut 4 pcs of 6x6 versus all the different sizes on one single page.

So....for those who have this pocket but have yet to try it...go ahead and try it. Maybe you will begin to like it just like me :)

No comments: