Saturday, June 7, 2014

Father's Day Cards

I know Mother's Day is always been given lots of emphasize. But in my personal opinion Father's Day is just as important.

All these years, I know that people will get all hype up about Mother's Day and they spend much more effort planning on gifts or gathering as compare to Father's Day.

One month before Mother's Day, I will see lots of promotions and advertisements for this special day wherever I turn. But now it's just another week more to Father's Day but things are so much quieter. Hmmm why is that so? 

To begin with, in order to have a little miracle to arrive in this world, we need both Man and Woman. Yes, I do agree that mummy does play a bigger role to the child but daddy shouldn't be over shadowed too :)

So let's give our daddy some love and attention shall we? I'm sure many will make Mother's Day card if they can but how about Father's Day card? So here's some inspiration.

I have used the same Tim Holtz Rays Stencils on both cards and created 2 different looks with different mediums.....

Watercolor with Ranger Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick and Evergreen Brough; Zig Calligraphy pen used to write the statement.

Faber Castell Gelato in Metallic Gold (Blend with water brush), Uniball white pen for the outline and border, Ranger glitter stickles for the dots round the border.

So that's all for tonight...ermmm maybe morning. It's close to 1am now....yawn. 
Till next post!

No comments: