Monday, May 12, 2014

May DT submission for Made With Love

Woo hoo It's time of the month for my DT reveal with Made With Love. This month we have a simple challenge! But before that, let me side track a little and wish all mummies Happy Mother's Day.

So about he challenge.....this month, Made With Love is holding a weekly easy pesasy instagram challenge for each designer. Challenge will be running for the next 5 weeks with each different designers. All you have to do is to ensure that your project uses each designer's favourite scrap items.

So about my favourite things.....hmmm I have alot!! Just to name the brands alone will be a looonnggg list :) But my utmost favourite....drum roll....Prima flowers and resin!



I have decided to use one of my favourite wedding photo (Err hemmm taken more than 10 years ago!) with my favourite Prima items. To add a touch of loveliness, I have also used laces, doilies and pearls in the layout. But don't fret about these additional items as they are not necessary for the challenge :)





So to enter the challenge and win yourself a Grab Bag from Made With Love all you need to do is to is:

1) Take a picture of your project. It doesn't matter if it's an old or new project. Project can be of layout, cards, altered items etc. As long as it has Prima Marketing flowers or resin on it. 
2) Post it on Instagram and hashtag #mwldtchallenge
3) Your Instagram account must be Public, and you must be living in Singapore.
4) A winner will be picked on Sunday, 18 May from the photos uploaded to #mwldtchallenge

Good luck and see you all in instagram!

4 comments:

Sam said...

very dreamy layout! you rock those prima goodies ;)

Sam said...

very dreamy layout! you rock those prima goodies ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks Sam :)

Unknown said...

Lots of prima goodies, my favourite brand too. Love the page and the photo is gorgeous! X