Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2014 - week 1

New Year Resolution.....to try and make time every Sunday evening/night to work on my weekly project life pages.

On New Year Day, Gabriel tore his very first parking coupon for the year when we went out for lunch on 1 Jan.

Then in the evening, hubby took us to a really cool restaurant BritisHainan for a New Year dinner. Let's talk about the restaurant.....once you step into it. You will feel that you have been transported into another world. The whole place is full of vintage stuffs! A really good place for kids to show them around how our daily life have evolved. Check out the stuffs they have!






         




Food wise...this place serves fantastic Fish & Chips. To me it was one of the best Fish & Chips I ever had! 

While I had Fish & Chips, Gabriel went for his usual spaghetti and hubby had chicken chop. Not only does everything taste yummy; they all came in a good proportion for Asians too. Not too little and not too much.

Service wise, they were all a friendly bunch of people too. A good place away from all the hustle and bustle. Go check out this place when you get the chance.

So what else did I do this week?? Well well for a person who is fanatic about handmade stuffs. I had to make myself a notebook for 2014!

I altered for gawky gold notebook with one of my favourite napkin into a vintage looking notebook. To further personalise it......I have to add a finishing touch to the notebook with some embellishment! :)




No comments: