Monday, October 28, 2013

Altered pieces

Recently I have altered 1 canvas and 2 Tim Holtz Configuration box. So here's what I did.

First up a canvas piece which is a birthday gift for my girlfriend....


Next a 3D Tim Holtz configuration box. I painted the boxes with Kaisercraft paints - Sea Breeze and White. You can see from the picture that there's lots of fussy paper cutting. Papers are from 2 of my favourite collection from Graphic 45 - Once Upon A Springtime and Secret Garden. This piece is currently being displayed in Made With Love :)


Final one....another Tim Holtz box but this time, it's something for the man in the house!


Oh nearly forgot, Gabriel wanted a notebook to doodle all his creatures and dragons. So I made this note book from scratch for him. Hopefully this book will remain in a good condition and he can look back many years later.


Thanks for visiting. Have a great week ahead!

No comments: