Sunday, March 3, 2013

Chinese New Year

Finally had time to sit down and do some catching up on my blog :)

Let's start with Chinese New Year.....
As usual it was quite a long drive into Malacca. Gabriel was well prepared for the ride with his favourite movies and toys.
            

Hotel stay was great this year. We stayed in a very authentic Majestic Hotel for the first time. Upon stepping into the hotel, I immediately felt that I was transported back in time and actually reminded me of my grandma with all the old decors and furniture.
In this hotel, all was relax and slow. We could sit and enjoy our breakfast as long as we wanted without all the hustle and bustle around us. A vast difference from Holiday Inn. 
Anyway, I heard the hotel spa was good as well. Too bad it was a short stay. Will try the spa on my next trip.

            

                

        

             

Check out how much Gabriel is enjoying this room, especially the bathtub which became his very own indoor swimming pool.

                

On the morning when we were checking out, lion dance came to the hotel. Gabriel had his first experience of a real firecracker.

            

            

                        

No comments: