Monday, October 15, 2012

I can't believe that we are moving into the last quarter of 2012. I thought I had just celebrated Christmas and now I'm already starting to see Christmas stuffs out in the market.

That serves as a reminder that it's time to start planning for this year's Christmas present!

Hmm this year, I will try and make some gift boxes out of my Silhouette Cameo cutter. 

Had my first trial on my Cameo last weekend and really had lots of fun with the templates and software. This was the easy part. Getting the right cut base on the paper type took some trial and errors. I think I might have damage part of my sticky mat. Well, they said no pain no gain. At least now I have a good grasp of the machine and it's settings. 

From my trial last week, I have came out with this layout of dancing ballerinas. I had some girly fun dressing up the ballerinas :) Can you guess what else is cut out from the Cameo? Check out the list below.





Below are the beautiful cut out from the Cameo using plain cardstock from DCWV and Pink Paislee.
1) Ballerinas
2) Swirls and butterflies border
3) Paper flowers - 3D and Rosette scallop
4) Arched Window Frame

Other materials that were used:
- Pebbles Inc patterned paper - Walnut  Grove
- K&C die cuts
- Prima pearl swirls and lace
- Prima pebble
- Ranger Distress Ink in peeled paint, tea dye and frayed burlap
- Ranger Stickles in Crystal
- American Craft Thickers - Lullabye
- Buttons Galore - buttons

No comments: