Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Log in to my blog today and was surprised that I actually have not updated my blog for so many weeks.

Hmm what have I been busy with??? Let's see...

First of....packing Gabriel's stuffs to pass on to my sister-in-law whose due in November. Precious moments to go through all the old stuffs and wonderful to relive memories when he was still such a baby. Anyway, a little prince will be coming to this world in November.

Scrapping of course! I managed to do some pieces this month for my DT. Check out the photos below.

Work...it's everyone's wish to be doing a job that they have interest in...too bad mine's not unless my job requires me to scrap hahaha....

What about exciting things that has happened in September??? 

Well well, I have finally gotten my silhouette cameo. Busy busy going through all the templates in the online store....drooling on all the pretty things. Can't wait for this weekend so that I can actually start playing with the machine.

Oh oh...I went to F1 night race this year!! I finally did it after saying that I would wish to go every single year. Everything about it was just perfect. 
Thanks to dearest elder sis that managed to get us free walkabout tickets. We managed to get a good spot round a bend so we could get a clear view as the cars slowed down. Evening was made better when younger sis invited us up to Pan Pacific Hotel. We could look down to part of the race track from the room and wow wow wee the fireworks was set of directly infront of us. Simply a beautiful night!

Thanks for reading...catch up with everyone soon.





No comments: