Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Last Saturday, we brought Gabriel to Grace Kids in Great World City for their open house. We join a trial class for Rhythm in Me and I must say that Gabriel thoroughly enjoyed the class.

It so happen that when we were there, they were playing Michael Buble's - put your head on my shoulder. The teacher made an effort to create the perfect ambience by closing the curtain, totally darken the room and turn on the lighting effect. I carried Gabriel and he lie down on my shoulder...we did a slow dance....it was so lovely. Tears welled in my eyes. Such is the wonderful feeling of being a mummy.

This morning, I think he remembered the class and wanted his daddy to turn on the music so he can dance again.

This morning we were dancing to Queen - Under Pressure and Madonna - Holiday.

Our retro boy!!

No comments: