Sunday, November 6, 2016

Love Is Not A Destiny.....
A Project for 2Crafty Chipboard

Dear reader,

With a blink of an eye, 2016 is coming to an end......
and I can't believe it Christmas is coming up next month!

As the year closes, it's time to appreciate some precious moments of 2016. 
So here's one little moment of treasure....

Sunday is my usual lazy day...a treasured day and the only day where I get to laze in bed a little longer. But on this special Sunday, I decided to be a good girl and wake up early to spend breakfast time with hubby and Gabriel instead of snuggling under the warmth of my blankie :)

This photo was taken after dropping Gabriel off to his tuition class. 
Snapshot moment of just the 2 of us!



I seriously love the nature feel of this layout. 
Butterflies is always a great compliment to scrapbook pages.

These are the 2Crafty Chipboard used:
You can visit this link to check out their gorgeous chipboards:
http://www.2crafty.com.au/craft_chipboard/products_new.php

So here's some close up shots.


I left the Arrowed Hearts chipboards raw and created a dimension by layering one over the corner arch.



Zoom in on this Corner Arch, I have painted it with 2 coats of black paint and gave it a touch of prettiness with the little yellow butterfly.



This Brick Panel has also been left raw and layered between layers of pattern papers and frames.



Finally the spotlight of this scrap page....this awesome title in great cursive fonts!
It's already so outstanding looking on it's own, so I just gave it 2 simple coats of black paint.

Some other details of this page...
  • The butterflies were fussy cut from a pattern paper and treated with a layer of crackle accent.
  • The piling of paper frames over the photo is from an old  Amy Tangerine collection.
  • The dandelions on the bottom of the page are actually stamped on by me. This lovely dandelion stamp is from Hero Arts which I bought many years ago and is still serving me well.

Hope you like what I have shared today. 

Happy Crafting!

No comments: