I'm popping by today to share a project I have completed for 2Crafty Chipboards recently.
Since this project is also meant to be a gift for my dearest mum as part of her Mother's Day gift; I have created it on a flat 12x12 canvas.
Like this project? Then scroll down to check out the close up shots while I point out how or what I have used to create each texture or effect.
- The title chipboard was given a layer of black gesso before spritzing with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Iridescent Gold
- I have used Kaisercraft Metallic Gold Paint to dab on the resin and rough surface.
- Here's another close up to get a good look on the rough and cracked texture which was created with Liquitex Ceramic Stucco and Winsor & Newton Glass Beads Texture Gel
- The subtle, sweet colors on the background was achieve with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Cotton Candy and Mint Julip
- In this close up, I want to bring your attention to the background.The netting texture is created with expired medical gauze.
- On the Rose Vine, it was given a good layer of Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam paint in Chandelier.
These are the 2Crafty Products Used