Saturday, November 14, 2015

Go See Do
A Project For 2Crafty Chipboard

Hello lovely crafters, 
I'm popping by today to share a layout I have created for 2Crafty Chipboard.


In this layout, I have decided to go for crisp and simple style.

I will let the photo and chipboards do the talking instead of letting the page be overwhelmed by mediums, colors an embellishments.

I even left most of the chipboards in it's original, natural state. I can do this cause 2Crafty Chipboards are simply beautiful in it's own form. Agree?

Here are some close up photos...zooming in on the chipboards.  



And I have more fun stuffs....a video tutorial on the whole process!
This is a very short video not more than 6mins.
Thank You in advance for taking out some time to watch it. 

Lastly, these are the 2Crafty Chipboards used:
Corner Whispy Vines 
Frame Artdeco 
Mini Travel Word Set 1 
Interlocking Grid Panel 
Mini Flourish Bits 
 


Thank you for popping by my blog today.

Hope you have enjoyed this post.

No comments: