Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My First Project With ColourArte
An Altered Paper Mache Frame

Still remembering that very Monday morning when I received the email from ColourArte to be part of their Video Creator Team. 
I literally made my Monday and brightens the whole week!!
Since the day I submitted my application, I have been praying that I will make it into the Designer Team. Still smiling from ear to ear while I type this post :)
ColourArte has so many awesome products....It's a dream come through for me and I can't wait to play with the rest of the products.

So for my first project, I have altered a paper mache frame as shown below with Silks Acrylic Glazes.




As usual I would like my viewers/readers to grasp the whole process without taking too much of their time. This speed up video below is a mere 4mins without discounting any steps. 



I do hope you enjoy the whole video and do feel free to leave me any comments. They will all be appreciated.

Before I leave this post, below is the supply list used to alter the frame.



For the next 6 months, I will be posting 2 video tutorials per month. So do follow me on my YouTube channel to ensure you get an notification on my new video tutorials.

Thank you for checking out my blog post and video.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: