Saturday, August 15, 2015

I Just Love This Kid
A Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hello everyone,

I'm back today to share my 2nd project with 2Crafty Chipboard :)


This was a random snapshot of Gabriel but I love it cause it tells me 2 things. First, he lost another one of his baby tooth and second his current craze is Jurassic World!

Who says we can't use pink for boys eh? Make it colorful and add some awesome chipboard and wala you get a really fun looking layout.


These are some close up shots for more details on the altered chipboards. 
Check out the caption of each to find out what I have used to alter their look.

Painted with 13arts Ayeeda Matte Paint in Green, Yellow and Blue.
Purple and Black speckles are from paint splatters using 13arts Ayeeda Matte Paint in Lavender and Black Gesso


Maggie's Swirl colored with Distress Marker in Walnut Stain
Funky Heart Swirl colored with Distress Marker in Peacock Feathers


I Just {heart} this Kid colored with Distress Marker in Black Soot and Barn Door.
Added white dots in the centre of the heart with Uniball Signo White Gel pen

These are the 2Crafty chipboards used in my layout above.

I Just {heart} this Kid (unit of 3)  Ruby's Swirls (unit of 3)

Funky Heart Swirls (unit of 3)  Maggie's Swirl (unit of 3)
  

Other supplies used:
Papers
Echo Park and Simple Stories

Mediums, Inks and Paints
Prima Heavy Gesso Black
Distress Ink pad in Tea Dye
Distress Ink pad in Broken China

Tools
Martha Stewart Deep Edge Punch Scroll Heart
Making Memories Edge Scraper
The Crafters Workshop Grid stencil
Tim Holtz Harlequin stencil
Beacon 3in1 glue



Thank you for popping by my blog. Happy Crafting!

No comments: