Monday, June 29, 2015

Final Project for SaCrafters

Dear readers,

Today I'm sharing my last project for SaCrafters.

Like all good things, it has to come to an end. The past 6 months has been really wonderful; a great honor to be part of SaCrafters Design Team and I had an awesome time playing with all the lovely chipboards and wood products.

So on my last project, I thought I scrap a layout on my headshot photo....a remembrance for my scrapping album that I have been on a great team :)

So this is the layout! I have to confess that I have used many SaCrafters items on this layout as I was trying to showcase as many items as possible into one single layout.



Here are some close up shots on the layout.






Do check out my 7mins from start to end video tutorial



Here are the direct link to SaCrafters items used:

C-miscellaneous no.2

Wood photo frames-dream, sweet heart


C-gears


C-Paper clips-12 pcs


Wooden numbers 0-9




And the list of other supplies used to create this layout:

Pattern Papers - Studio Calico

Mediums
Daler Rowney White Gesso
Prima Marketing Color Bloom Spray - Tangerine, Peony, Glistening Waves, Soft Teal, Emerald
Prima  Marketing Watercolor Pencils - Scenic Route Collection #9 and #61
Prima Marketing Heavy Black Gesso
13Arts Ayeeda Paint - Matte Turquoise, Matte Berry
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Tim Holtz Distress Paint - Spun Sugar
Staz On - Jet Black

Embellishments
Prima Marketing - Butterfly and Resins
Flowers - my own
Strings - my own

Stamps
Kaisercraft - The LakeHouse Collection
Kaisercraft - Love Notes Collection
Tim Holtz - Stampers Anonymous Mini Orantes

Tools
3-in-1 Beacon Glue
X-press It Clear Gel Glue
Making Memories Edge Distresser
Ranger Ink Blending Tool
Paint Brush

So that officially ends my stint with SaCrafters. Do continue to check back regularly as I have some news for July!

Happy Crafting!

No comments: