Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Scary Eye

Hi everyone,

Today, I'm gonna surprise you with a double page art journal that I have created for Off The Rails Scapbooking April challenge. It's a double fun month, as you can create base on either one of the mood board or both!



My journal page is mainly based on the 2nd mood board.....ready for the reveal?


My journal page is mainly inspired by the 2nd mood board. I wanted to doodle a big eye but never thought that it will end up to be a scary one with bleeding pink eye.

See below, I started drawing a simple big eye in my journal while waiting for the black canvas to dry.


Think I worked on the background on a crazy day which ended up like this with all the crazy lines.

I have used the following supplies to color up this crazy doodling.

1) Zig Writer Pen in Black
2) Zig White Marker
3) Faber Castell Water Color Pencils
4) Faber Castell Gelatos
5) Pentel Water Brush
6) Dyan Reaveley Stencil
7) Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Polka Dot Pink
8) Wink of Stella - Clear Giltter
9) Wink of Stella - Black Glitter
10) Daler Rowney White Gesso

So that's all I have to share for today. Hope you like this "scary eye"!

Happy Crafting and thanks for popping by.

No comments: