Monday, February 23, 2015

Layout for Prima February Challenge

Finally I had time today to create a layout for Prima February Challenge.

This month, I'm going to take part in both challenges; Prima Product Pick and Build-A-Page challenge

Saw this PPP palette at the beginning of the month and I fell in love with it immediately. Pastels!! The colors just looked so gorgeous :)

Primaproductpick_feb2015
Next the Build-A-Page challenge by the talented Keren Tamir. 
This sketch is so flexible and easy to work on :)

February-sketch-2


My interpretation based on both the mood palette and sketch. If I'm not wrong, I have used a 100% Prima products on my layout :)


Do visit this link for more details on the challenges: http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2015/02/join-the-fun.html#more

Before I end, here's sharing some layout




Thank you for popping by and Happy Crafting!

No comments: