Sunday, February 1, 2015

Off The Rails Scrapboking - February Challenge

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since my last post. Life's been busy...went on a work trip to Dallas for a week and had to catch up on work in the office when I came back.

Work trip was fun, I get to be in a freezing cold weather....in case you are wondering why I love to be in the freezing cold; in Singapore it's sunny weather 365 days a year. Other than the weather, I LOVE shopping in the outlet mall. Can I just say I LOVE Kate Spade! LOL. Only down side about the trip....I really dread the 26 hours flight.

Alright better not deviate too much from the main topic :)

This is the very very pretty mood board from Off The Rails Scrapbooking February Challenge. Don't you just love the pastel colors, balloons and Effiel tower?

 


So here's my take on this month's challenge...I have gone back to the good old scrapping days of using diecuts on this canvas. Background was created with Prima Color Bloom Spray, Texture paste and Tim Holtz  Stencil (Lattice), Script stamp (from Stampers Anonymous) and Distress Ink Pad (Tea Dye and Black Soot)




Do visit this link to check out more details about the challenge and  get some inspirations from the other designers as well :) 


This month's prize is sponsor is Pam Kuhn Kaszazz 

Do join the challenge and have some fun with us.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: