Monday, July 21, 2014

Prima Marketing June Challenge

How has your Monday been so far? If it's been a blue Monday, no worries it's just another few more hours to go and tomorrow will be a better day!

I woke up this morning to find out that my submission for Prima's June Challenge has been featured. Thanks to a dear fellow scrapper who sent me a notification about it. Well well....talking about waking up to a brand new day huh.

Although I was not the winner but happy enough to be pick as one of the few top favourite. Check out this link to see all the other beautiful pieces.
Prima Marketing June Challenge


Meantime, I have been busy working on a canvas over the weekend.....a birthday present for my dear sister. Sorry can't reveal till I have given it to her....wouldn't want to spoil the nice surprise....I can give you a sneak peek though :)



Remember to check back next weekend for the full reveal of this pretty canvas!

No comments: