Monday, January 7, 2013

Hello Hello!!! 
How's your first weekend of 2013? I'm sure it was a relaxing one as everyone is trying to pick up their momentum from the holiday season.

For me, it was another fruitful weekend of scrapping. What a great start heh. These are the project life pages I have done for our Gold Coast trip....but wait it's not done yet. I've only completed 3 days.....2 more days to go!

I'm really starting to like Project Life as oppose to scrapping a 12x12 layout. This is much more fun and the inserts comes in so many different layouts which allows more creativity and incorporates more fun when scrapping. Head down to Scraplicious at Parkway Parade if you are interested to find out more about Project Life.

You will definitely see more Project Life updates on my blog this year....









No comments: