Well well for us these are the memorable moments.
1) We have collected our travel package to Gold Coast - so looking forward to this trip.
2) Gabriel received his very own superhero costumes. He was so excited that he immediately tried on every piece. Can you guess which outfit he wore to school on Halloween?
3) We finally managed to make an evening trip to Gardens By The Bay since we became their annual member in July. It was a pity that I forgot to bring along my camera so I was only limited to take some photos in Flower Dome. Really glad that they were still displaying the Halloween theme. Gabriel had a wild time.
4) Mattress and refrigerator have been replaced. The old ones have served us for more than a decade! Quality products do last a looooong time :)
5) Gabriel is reading his first real storybook by Geronimo Stilton. Of course, he needs lots of help from us. This book caught his attention because it was about dragons but I must say that I'm really impress with how creative editors or publisher are these days. Not just the pictures but the wordings are so loud and colorful as well.
6) Skylanders Giants are finally out. Check out this proud owner!
7) Gabriel completed term 2 of his Chinese enrichment class. They had a little performance in class for the parents.
8) Sister in law has gave birth to a handsome boy. Babies are so cute and angelic. A joy to all.
Of course other than all the above, we have the usual activities going on juggling between work, shuffling Gabriel for classes, family time and scrapping!
Phew! What a long list....So what has kept you busy for the past few weeks?